06.02.2021 by Safa News 0 comments
New Session of SAFAA Scientific Council
On 5th of February, the session of Scientific Council of State Academy of Fine Arts of Armenia was held. The following issues were on the agenda.
1. Approving orders:
- Order on yearly planning, monitoring, assessing and improving of SAFAA activities of departmental units
2. Approving the appointment of Vardan Azatyan – PhD in Arts, Associate Professor, as supervisor for PhD students
3. Discussing and approving dissertation topic of SAFAA PhD candidate student and her supervisor:
- PhD student Irina Shakhnazaryan, dissertation topic “The relationship of art and social-living environment of 1920s’ fine-arts debates.” ԺԷ.00.03, the specialty of “Fine Arts, Decorative and Applied Arts, Design”.
4. Discussing the applications for scientific title of Associate Professor:
- Application of Artur Hovhannisyan – Senior lecturer at the chair of Painting and Drawing of SAFAA, PhD in Arts,
- Application of Karine Martirosyan – Senior lecturer at SAFAA Gyumri branch, PhD in Philological Sciences
5. Competition of vacancies for heads of chairs and teaching staff.