04.03.2022 by Safa News 0 comments
Regular session of Board of Trustees
On March 3 a regular session of SAFAA Board of Trustees took place at State Academy of Fine Arts of Armenia. The following topics were on the agenda:
- SAFAA activities of 2021, audition and evaluation of SAFAA Rector’s report;
- Approval of SAFAA revenue and expenditure estimated budget for 2022 financial year;
- The election of a person in charge for the audit of SAFAA financial-economic activities;
- Purchase of required materials from one source for implementing Decorative Applied Arts academic programme;
- One-year extension of the renting agreement with “BLIK” LLC.
The session was chaired by the chairman of Board of Trustees, Deputy Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of RA, Mr. Arayik Khzmalyan. The Board of Trustees thanked the SAFAA Rector Mr. Aram Isabekyan and the staff of the institution for the work accomplished and the results recorded the previous year.