SAFAA has a three-tier education system that offers Bachelor, Master and PhD Programmes (researcher). It offers eight Bachelor and Master academic programmes. PhD is provided through “Painting, Decorative and Applied Arts, Design” professions awarded with PhD degree in Arts.
- Bachelor degree – 4 years, full-time (240 credits)
- Master degree – 2 years, full-time (120 credits)
- PhD – 3 years, full-time and 4 years part-time (180 credits)
In Bachelor and Master programmes, the first semester starts on 1st of September and ends at the end of December. The exams of the first semester start in the middle of January, after New Year and Christmas celebrations. The second semester starts in the middle of February and ends at the end of May. The exams of the second semester are organized in June.
Citizens of the Republic of Armenia who are diploma specialists or have Bachelor’s, Master’s degrees can be admitted on competitive basis to study at Master’s level. Citizens having Master’s degree can get their second specialty only through fee-paid study. Foreign citizens and those without citizenship can be admitted to study at Master’s level for the additional places according to interstate contracts or agreements as well as through fee-paid study by their own initiative.
For the admission to Master programme, the application is submitted to the Rector with the following documents attached:
- Copies of Bachelor’s, Diploma Specialist’s and Master’s degrees diplomas and the Supplement,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), 4 photos (3×4 size), copy of the passport,
- List of publications or scientific papers submitted for publication (if available),
- Document of education verification for those who studied in foreign states.
Ասպիրանտուրա ընդունվելու համար անհրաժեշտ է.
- Master’s or Diploma Specialist’s diploma
- TOEFL or other certificate of foreign language,
- Certificate for Informatics examination,
- Scientific abstract,
- General Art History examination passed
The assessment of admission examinations is carried out according to the adopted regulations and assessment criteria. Academic year in PhD starts in June. Summer vocations last form July to August.
Vice-rector for education and science, PhD in Physical-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor Mkrtich Ayvazyan
Phone: (+37410) 56 06 15
Scientific Secretary: Anahit Ohanyan
Phone: (+37410) 56 07 86
Ուսումնամեթոդական մշակումների և ուսումնական գործընթացի հաշվառման բաժնի վարիչ՝ Yekaterina Kashina
Phone: (+37410) 54 27 06